Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Altered Rose Greeting Card

I'm smiling as I post this one. "Careful what you give someone - you may get it back." This past summer a close friend turned 65 so I made a Card Keeper * for her and filled it with my own designed cards. This rose card was one of the cards. Then on my birthday a couple of weeks ago I received this card in the mail from my friend. I was delighted and am enjoying it again!
I took the picture of the rose then altered it in Photoshop.
* Watch in the near future for pictures of some of the Card Keepers that I have made. These make awesome gifts if you like working with paper like I do.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you're having better luck at posting your photos. I'll be back later to peruse when I have more time. ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!