Tuesday, January 6, 2009


Stencilled and applied 2 golds to get this look on a mirror.
Isn't wonderful (thanks to Blogger.com) and the internet that we can connect to areas/interests in our life with that of our fellow Artisans etc. Over the last year I have been seeing the creativity of others that has stirred my creative juices to overflowing. Sometimes the ideas just flow and when that happens I am known to capture the idea in a notebook wherever I happen to be resting. Notice I said "resting" - this is when I can imagine ideas to try when I'm stretched out reading one of my favorite craft magazines. Due to some health issues I must take a rest break after lunch and supper and the time is sweet because it's here and now that I gather creative energy for these projects. Often I will see an idea in a craft or decorating magazine and it will give me a idea for a totally different project. One other of my favorite sayings "you give me the spark (idea) and I will make the fire (next design project)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!