Monday, March 2, 2009

LEAVING A COMMENT

As many of you may know my blog has been one of the unfortunate ones where more often than not it is impossible to leave a comment. I have investigated this and it is a issue with Blogger which many people are having problems with. Unfortunately we can't get any help for this at present.. So till it is resolved I have disabled the Word Verification for comments. If I get a lot of spam etc as a result of this I will have to put it back on. Please do leave me a comment now if you want to. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! When ever I try to leave a comment in this kind of window were you are asked to write the words seen, in this new pop up window, they never show up, I´ve tryed to reload the page and nothing... it is not only you! It´s happend to me everytime I find one! I hope this time you can have your comments! I´m sure they all be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra.
    I tried to leave a comment and it didn't work so here goes again. I really like the pendants, baby blanket and the vintage card. I still have to look at the rest of the stuff on the blog. I like vintage pictures myself but have a hard time finding good ones. I have always known how creative you are!! We will have to have tea one day soon. Take care.
    Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!