Friday, January 28, 2011

White multi textured storage box.

Used a stencil to create this diamond texture. I love white on white! Finished edge with some gimp styled trim.
Used a different stencil for the top then sealed with several coats of Crystal Clear Waterborne Diamond Wood Finish by Varathane. (Actually intended for wood but works good on this type of surface as well.) I like it because it does not have a oil base odor and can be used in the winter and not have to have the windows open. When the surface gets dusty I just wipe it with a slightly damp cloth or vacuum it. I love my boxes - I use this one to store some of my trim in.

2 comments:

  1. Oh thats gorgeous its so elegant and beautiful
    have a lovely weekend
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!