Monday, February 28, 2011

Botanical gift box cover.

This is the top of a gift box which I did in various green Glimmer Mists by Tattered Angels. For the window I did the botanical theme, concealing the pressed drieds and music paper. Punched 2 holes in bottom of window area to tie the hand made music ribbon. This makes a wonderful gift box where I often place one of my journals, a bookmark, a glass pendant, gift tag, kleenex pack and a music title clothespin of which all are handmade. The box can be used by the recipient for storing other things later. Watch for more ways that I have decorated these gift boxes.

2 comments:

  1. I loved over your blog and I really like the things you make. I enjoy looking at others mixed media art!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!