Friday, August 19, 2011

A good friend is cheaper than therapy quote page.

I have been having fun adding quotes to my garden pictures and using textures. This has been prepared to print out for my quote book at 7x7 inches square at 200 ppi. It will show on your download as 72 ppi. But what you can do is create a 7x7 document in 200 ppi and place this photo in it then it will print at the higher resolution. This confused me but upon research I learned that Photoshop shows at 72 ppi by default unless otherwise specified even though it is a larger resolution. I placed this picture in a 8x10 inch document at 300 ppi and took it to a photo kiosk and it printed just fine. Please let me know if this is incorrect.
You are free to use these quote pages for personal use but not to republish or reproduce as your own or in a collection for sale.
All credits must be given to:
Sandra Foster at http://lavendulaloveliness.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, Sandra! As a technophobe lacking the basic know-how of creating digital images like this, I admire your expertise and design savvy so much!

    Thanks again for visiting/commenting on my altered book! It is always much appreciated!:-)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!