Monday, September 26, 2011

Another series of quote book pages.

Printed this quote on tissue paper - I love the wrinkles as it creates texture. The blue leaf is a die cut using my Cuttlebug. Attached with foam dots to give it dimension.

The above started out with a quote on a ATC card that I digitally designed.

The above is an oval "window" to show an image below it. (Will share in a separate post.) I hand stitched so this shows back which is not very neat looking.

I have been saving quotes over the years and decided to make my own scrapbook style quote book. The above was printed on vellum which reveals the leaf stamp below it. I scanned these in then digitally added the "Mask" design using Photoshop. I used one of Dover's stamps to create the mask. CLICK ON IMAGES SO YOU CAN READ THE QUOTES.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely, Sandra - beautiful pages and wonderful quotes.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!